Round Table Plans (1 Viewer)

RunForestRun

High Hand
Reaction score
Ive searched through the forums here, and i didnt see anything. Im thinking about building a smaller table for my semi regular 5-6 person game. Can anyone recommend a site where i can find plans. I need details, because unfortunately my carpentry skills are about the same as my poker skills.

If you search this forum using the word Round, you will come up with numerous helpful threads.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/sear...=1&c[nodes][0]=14&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Can you tell us a little more about what features you want in your table? Even though you have 5 or 6 regularly, I would build it to seat 7 or 8. I would suggest 56-58". I just completed a 58" round recently and would be glad to answer questions.

If you search this forum using the word Round, you will come up with numerous helpful threads.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/sear...=1&c[nodes][0]=14&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

Can you tell us a little more about what features you want in your table? Even though you have 5 or 6 regularly, I would build it to seat 7 or 8. I would suggest 56-58". I just completed a 58" round recently and would be glad to answer questions.

When you say 58" is that the playing surface or total diameter to outside of rails? I was thinking of starting a round build here shortly.

When you say 58" is that the playing surface or total diameter to outside of rails? I was thinking of starting a round build here shortly.
Total diameter to the outside of the rails. See my thread called Starting my 58" budget round that comes up in the search above. I would do 60" if you want 8 to be more comfortable and you have the room.

Total diameter to the outside of the rails. See my thread called Starting my 58" budget round that comes up in the search above. I would do 60" if you want 8 to be more comfortable and you have the room.
Thanks for providing all the details in that thread btw. I also plan to have a round table built, and based on your experience I'll go with 60" instead of 54-58".

Thanks for providing all the details in that thread btw. I also plan to have a round table built, and based on your experience I'll go with 60" instead of 54-58".
Glad it was helpful. Just be a aware, some people claim that reaching the middle to rake pots is difficult on a 60" I found it to be a complete none issue with a 58", so I don't know how it can be bad with a 60". What vinyl are you using for the rail? Stretching standard 54" vinyl over 60" can be tough, but people have done it.

Glad it was helpful. Just be a aware, some people claim that reaching the middle to rake pots is difficult on a 60" I found it to be a complete none issue with a 58", so I don't know how it can be bad with a 60". What vinyl are you using for the rail? Stretching standard 54" vinyl over 60" can be tough, but people have done it.
Thanks, that's good to keep in mind. I haven't decided on details yet. If I don't build it myself I may have a local builder or a company like Gorilla Gaming build it for me.

How about 54" suede over a 72" table?

2019-09-11 15.25.14.jpg

When tables get to 60" round it's hard for the big guys to reach the center. Kinda get difficult...
DSC03346-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom