Roulette mold big tourney set finished. (1 Viewer)

Johnblue

Flush
Reaction score
My first purchase was Chiproom Grand Vics, I couldn’t afford much and I opted to go with the roulette molds because they seemed like such a great deal and all I really wanted was a security improvement for dice chips so that I had something unique for my home games. I think the initial order was about 600 chips, 3 colors. I bought a bit more a little later because they were still for sale after I received and fell in love with them. It did the trick, and the Blue Wall crumbled and I never found my way here, I had everything I needed.

after a looooong Span of not buying any chips, I came back, found you guys just before the roadhouse sale, and I realized if I wanted to grow my original grand Vic set I better get them as soon as possible. So I searched and scoured and hunted down roulette molds, now I was going to build a HUGE tourney set out of what I had.

I am done, I just sold off one of my colors and realized that the set is perfect, for up to 5 tables, and though I’ve only done games like that once a year, this is still the coolest and most cost effective way I can think to do it. I love these chips. one day I will relabel them.

but I’m putting the hunting of roulette molds to bed. I have realized I am pretty much in chip nirvana, and this is one of my 4 sets, ironically this is not the largest. I went all in on HSI and that set is enormous. (Still unplayed because of COVID)

here’s my final take on the roulette set and thanks everyone who helped me finish it off two years ago.

I have had at least 1500 different roulette mold chips that weren’t perfect for the set, most have been sold, some were gifted.

first set, still a favorite :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom