Wanted Roman Mold solid or 114/214/possibly 314 if the right color spot inlay chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Back again, still looking

still looking2.jpg

I'm looking for some (solid or maybe single 114 or 214 or even 314 if Blue spotted) Roman Mold inlay chips that will be used as relabeled frac (.25c) for this Roman mold cash set project below.

luckyb-lineup-jpg.298452

Prefer not to have to mill a HS chip, would much rather remove an existing inlay from a chip, but am willing to mill if needed or take on whatever you may have available (since Roman mold chips are not that plentiful). Also not extremely picky on color but it needs to be something that will fit with this color scheme above (White $1, Red $5, Green $25, Black $100), so something like Yellow, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Blue, Purple/Lilac, Pink, etc...

Looking for anywhere from 100-200 (preferably around 140-160) but could make do with a single rack. Also need to be in reasonably decent shape as all other chips are in hardly played condition.

Willing to PAY-UP for these so let me know if you have anything that could work. thanks!

Last edited:
As long as you're inlay replacing, do you want a tourney set to go with the cash set you're relabeling? I have 1000 chip custom Roman Mold set that I had made in 2007 that I never use. These were the predecessor to my current Kings Club tourney set. You'd have to replace the inlay because have my family name on them and the "four kings" in my family. These were made when you could have any sexy spot you wanted as long as it was the 3D14 :).

As long as you're inlay replacing, do you want a tourney set to go with the cash set you're relabeling? I have 1000 chip custom Roman Mold set that I had made in 2006 that I never use. These were the predecessor to my current Kings Club tourney set. You'd have to replace the inlay because have my family name on them and the "four kings" in my family. These were made when you could have any sexy spot you wanted as long as it was the 3D14 :).

Hey Jeff, not really looking for another tournament set (or another project, lord know I've got plenty of them) but I am looking for options and I'm always willing to take a look at them for possibilities, you never know.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with some pics. :cool

Had a couple of interesting offers but still trying to find those perfect chips for my frac.

Still looking......
Image1.jpg

for YOU to help!

Did you check @Spinettis Gaming ? I was in the las vegas store and picked up these a while back, roman mold.

Did you see any solid Roman Mold chips while you were there?

Unfortunately I'm not going to be travelling to Vegas anytime soon so going to the @Spinettis Gaming store is out for me. I've gone through their entire online inventory and haven't found anything that I can use color/spot wise. I'm assuming they probably have something in the back room I could use.

I've tried to contact @Spinettis Gaming a few times through PM's here but I get no response (frustrating). Not sure if they even check their PM's. Is a phone conversation the only way to make inquiries?

I do not remember seeing any solids. My first ASM set was solids on Roman and still my old school favorite. Sorry not for sale but here they are...

Attachments

• IMG-1943.jpg
    IMG-1943.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 117
I do not remember seeing any solids. My first ASM set was solids on Roman and still my old school favorite. Sorry not for sale but here they are...

Nice, understandable they're NFS.

Some chips like those Blues are exactly what I need to fit the set and am looking for. What I would really love to find are some Chocolate solids for what I have in mind.

keepongoing1.jpg

bump...................................................................................................................................................................................... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom