Rodeo format event at The Hitching Post (Roswell GA) (1 Viewer)

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Looked into a flight for the day, but it was close to $400 round trip. Not that my wife would actually approve.. :)
If you’d like I could give you the list of donkeys that will be attending and you can phrase the argument around your likelihood of recouping the flight. :LOL: :laugh:

Sparty

Flush
Reaction score
At the behest of Jack Butler instead of hot dogs I am going to smoke pork belly burnt ends like I did last year for te Slisk250 game and Jack is going to bring sweet potato soufflé. I have about twelve now but would love some more. Any more Atlanta degens in? @Sparty @Hobbyphilic @TroyMan? Any Tennessee crazies feel like coming down? @Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @Ben?

thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town that week and weekend. enjoy!! Gary

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Shit just got real.

54D3F490-F402-45F5-A553-E31450504E29.jpeg

BiGGyT

Flush
Reaction score
Even though I crapped out early, was good time. Big thanks to @courage for his awesome sample set, always liked the del webb mint $100, so was a great choice imo. If I was thinking logically I should have known there would be a game after and would have prepared mentally and bankrollally, instead I realized it was not my night and just gave up.

Thanks again!

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
Damn - sorry I missed this one; I've had a lot of stuff going on. Couldn't have made it anyway. :dead:

Keep me in the loop for the next one!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom