Roadhouse Relabels (1 Viewer)

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
My first (and only) real set of poker chips is the T2000 set of Roadhouse Hotstamps (the T5s aren't in the picture).
1602564928462.png

I really love these chips, especially the colors, and I love hotstamp chips in general. I want to relabel a T1K, T5K and T25K to make this into a playable T20000 set. (And yes, I know these chips already exist in the Roadhouse primary set, but I like the idea of making "my own" set exactly how I want.)

I like the idea of using the Santa Ysabel 2 as a T1K chip. It has paler lighter tones that go nicely with the bright green and light purple on the T25 and T500. I'm just not sure what I should do for the T5K and T25K.

For the T5K, I thought about using a white & blue 1/4 pie like the Oak Tree 1s, except I'm not really sure it fits well in terms of edgespot progression, as anything coming after it looks out of place. I thought about something with smaller edgespots; Horseshoe Cincinnati 1s are always easy to get a hold of but also sort of lack-luster. T1Ks are often grey, but I also want to set it appart from the T100 which is charcoal (i think). I've seen other PCFers relabel the grey Red Rock 1s, which are beautiful chips, but also don't seem to fit in with the 1/4 pie edgespot on the Santa Ysabel 2.

As for the T25K, I'm not really sure where to go. If the T1K is white or grey, I feel like a nice pale blue is a natural fit color-wise and I love the Santa Ysabel 1s, but their edgespots seem out of place some how. At the same time, I don't really know what edgespot pattern would fit in. I've looked at a lot of relabeled chips in the PCF forums and most of them seem to have super thin edgepsots, so maybe I'm going about this the wrong way.

I know I'm super indecisive, but I've been thinking about this for a while and any feedback or suggestions would be super helpful. Thank you so much.
1602565189157.png

1602565578891.png

Hi,

It depends how many players you want to cover but T25,000 chips would be useless for a single table tournament T20,000 set.

Indeed, if it's 2 tables T20,000 (even freezeout), you'll need T25,000's to color-up the T1000's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom