Road to Bankruptcy (1 Viewer)

phi

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello fellow degens,

My name is Phi and I just got into this money hole that we disguise as a "hobby". Luckily for myself I'm from Australia where nice chips are hard to come by, otherwise i'd be broke. Speaking of which, would anyone be able to point me to the right direction to where I can get myself quality chips here in Australia, its so barren here D:

Hello fellow degens,

My name is Phi and I just got into this money hole that we disguise as a "hobby". Luckily for myself I'm from Australia where nice chips are hard to come by, otherwise i'd be broke. Speaking of which, would anyone be able to point me to the right direction to where I can get myself quality chips here in Australia, its so barren here D:
Welcome. Youre in the right place for chips

Hello and welcome!

From your thread title, I see you are a realist. About time we had one around here.

As for where to acquire good chips in Australia, you could start by breaking into Perthmike's house.
He wants chips, not watches.

Welcome, @phi !

Many members are willing to ship internationally if needed. Sometimes you can find a reshipper too who will hold your packages and ship them in a bundle to save on shipping. The Chip Room has great sales from time to time and they ship internationally as well.

Reactions: phi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom