River frac harvest? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I’m driving through Chicago later and wondered if anyone has advice on best way to harvest Rivers quarters.

Will be my first time harvesting, so any input will be appreciated.

I’ve heard that they are kinda on lockdown
Probably tip your dealer
@drbalance

Another REALLY good one
I’d say a better one
5B78B816-19C2-4A11-A2ED-A11FFE98C1A7.jpeg

Attachments

• B8BECBA2-5865-4587-88E1-638873A3FABB.jpeg
    B8BECBA2-5865-4587-88E1-638873A3FABB.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 29
I’d say a better one
Hmmm... Definitely sexy. But not a house mold like Rivers. As far as custom molds go, I think it's near the top for fracs.

@chipchipchip I agree that you need to tip the dealer in order to get some of those liberated. There have been a few sales here recently of those chips, maybe try reaching out to those members directly to see how they were able to acquire them.

I ended up making it to Rivers early Monday morning. As expected above the $.25’s appear to only be available at baccarat. I didn’t have it in me to learn how to play baccarat so those will be left for another time.

But I did play some poker. I didn’t want a whole rack of $1’s, but i did ask for one barrel of $1’s to go with the $5’s for my buyin. In that barrel I took the best looking ten chips. They were all filthy but cleaned up nice.

I like them. I doubt I’d build a set around them but if you would the quality in my very small sample is pretty good.

Attachments

• D1872EAF-7756-4BF6-9913-04DAE406057C.jpeg
    D1872EAF-7756-4BF6-9913-04DAE406057C.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 032F94A3-9D09-4CC5-AE1A-498B22EE2AA7.jpeg
    032F94A3-9D09-4CC5-AE1A-498B22EE2AA7.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 90
Not bad at all! Nice job
Thanks! It would be supremely easy to get racks of these at the poker room. I saw someone in another thread about these say they’d make a great Milwaukee Brewers themed chip and that’s now all I think about when I see them. The Brewers mitt logo would be a perfect label on these.

I could see a Brewers $1, Badgers $5, and Packers $25 looking pretty good together if one were so inclined.

Thanks! It would be supremely easy to get racks of these at the poker room. I saw someone in another thread about these say they’d make a great Milwaukee Brewers themed chip and that’s now all I think about when I see them. The Brewers mitt logo would be a perfect label on these.

I could see a Brewers $1, Badgers $5, and Packers $25 looking pretty good together if one were so inclined.
@Benjaminotaur

The River's fracs are also available on the Pai-Gow tables, for the next time you go. Win a hand with a $25 bet and get paid out $23.75. Pocket the 3 fracs each win, win 34 hands and you got a rack lol

I ended up making it to Rivers early Monday morning. As expected above the $.25’s appear to only be available at baccarat. I didn’t have it in me to learn how to play baccarat so those will be left for another time.
Do you know how to watch a dealer flip a coin?

Congratulations, you know how to play baccarat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom