RIP Michael Spinetti (1 Viewer)

Very sad to hear of your loss! So glad you were able to spend that time with him towards the end. I never met Michael but he helped me add some wonderful fractionals to my Silver Bird set. All my best to you and your family.

Mike gave me some good deals. But beyond that, Spinettis is a beautiful business - no path to riches, just a beautiful business, selling people what they can’t find anywhere else.
Good man. Fuck cancer. I hope his family keeps his business thriving, if that makes them happy.

wow, this is terrible news, so sad to hear, my thoughts to the family and Spinettis :(

Condolences to the Spinetti Family. I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him. He and the family have been for the chipping community. Prayers for him and the family. God Bless and may Michael Spinetti Rest In Peace

RIP Michael. You provided a lot of joy to many and to many you have never met before. For that we are all greatful for his time here. May his Son and Family carry on the great traditions in his honor!

Prayers to entire family and friends during this difficult time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom