RIP Bob Saget (1 Viewer)

He was devastated when Norm died. I think they were very close. And now, just months later, he's gone too.

When I was a kid, Friday nights were spent watching Full House and Sundays were for America’s Funniest Videos…..RIP Bob.

No drugs or foul play. He had literally posted on Twitter that day too apparently. Heart attack maybe? That's sad for sure.

seems like a lot more famous people than usual are dying ! i wonder what the common factor in each of these deaths is.... ???? prob nothing to see here ....
You just can't help yourself, can you?

1641836174071.png

No drugs or foul play. He had literally posted on Twitter that day too apparently. Heart attack maybe? That's sad for sure.
Yep, something sudden and unexpected for sure.

He had just done a couple of shows down here and tweeted about how great the last one was just hours before he died.

Always liked him. Seemed very genuine. And he is from my home town too. His sister IIRC was a gym teacher at my friend's school back in the early 90s.

I actually watched this again just last week.
It’s funny, I was a year or two too old for full house, and I couldn’t stand America’s funniest home videos, so I always had a low opinion of saget, if any opinion at all. I didn’t really discover him until later in life, seeing him as the filthy and hilarious comic that he actually was. I think I first “discovered” him on entourage, then eventually just found as much of him as I could, on YouTube mostly.
He was so much more than his two most famous jobs, but it’s interesting how almost bipolar he was - wholesome network tv guy, and filthy filthy stand up comic.
I’ll miss him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom