Wanted RHC to use as quarters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Happy new years eve (well almost 2021 here). I'm looking for a rack (100) of RHC chips to use as HSI quarters. I don't mind if they're solid or spotted, i just prefer chips that are in excellent/VVG condition to match the chips i already have (and en route). I really like the Santa Ysabel chips but i'm open to others.

Edit: i figured i should mention i'm not really looking for a particular color or spots. The set contains HSI sec 25/100 so i could even do a black chip.

teşekkür ederim (thank you)

Last edited:
The HSI $500S is a great candidate for a crazy frac! Not sure yet about the $5 in this lineup.

Special Edit : I should point out it was @Steppenwolf who took this picture and showed me the idea. Thanks Nistha, I'm running with it.

The sec $1A looks fantastic with the $500S as a frac (reminds me of Empress Star)

IMG-20201203-WA0016.jpg

Plan in motion...
IMG-20201230-WA0009.jpeg

The HSI $500S is a great candidate for a crazy frac! Not sure yet about the $5 in this lineup.

Special Edit : I should point out it was @Steppenwolf who took this picture and showed me the idea. Thanks Nistha, I'm running with it.

The sec $1A looks fantastic with the $500S as a frac (reminds me of Empress Star)

View attachment 605256

Plan in motion...
View attachment 605257

i really do love the look of those chips but unfortunately i dont think theres enough left :(

View attachment 605256

Plan in motion...
View attachment 605257

Not to thread jack but how do those two purple inlays look next to each other?

I also have a $500 with same 1A $1 though mine are primary $500s

Not to thread jack but how do those two purple inlays look next to each other?

I also have a $500 with same 1A $1 though mine are primary $500s
I personally thought I would dislike the smaller label on the $1s. However, as I've received them all, and lined up and had a good look in person, it isn't off-putting to me. I know I'm just a Padawan chipper. I have limited knowledge.

The other thing I REALLY love about all the $1s, is the weight. They are averaging 9.8g per chip for me. Love these things.

To be honest, I started with the $500P as a frac project option, but went with the darker purple of the secondary. Just a preference perhaps.

Here is a preview....I don't have my sec $500 rack yet or I'd show you some pr0n

IMG-20201203-WA0016.jpg

Last edited:
How about Jack $100 secondaries?
Edit..I don’t have them just a suggestion. Spot pattern is simple like most like their fracs. I think they sell for around $200/rack.

Last edited:
How about Jack $100 secondaries?
Edit..I don’t have them just a suggestion. Spot pattern is simple like most like their fracs. I think they sell for around $200/rack.
I've thought about it but not exactly crazy about them but I'll add it to the list of possibilities. Also adding blue dollars from LV as long as they're RHC and in excellent condition

Last edited:
i'm a big fan of solid quarters...blue and yellow I like most (for vegas colors) but it depends on the rest of the rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom