Wanted RHC Purple (or pink) Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm looking for 100 - 120 purple (edit: or pink) RHC solids for my custom cash set. Presumably, these will have to be ex-tournament or promo chips, but any shade of solid purple/pink suitable for murder/relabelling will probably do. If you have any available, let me know and we can discuss (I have a US shipping address if that's important to you). If I am barking up the wrong tree or will need to remortgage, then please let me know!

Thanks in advance for looking,
Iain

Last edited:
Anybody?

tenor.gif

It took me 8 years to track down my yellow solids and I was paying premium.
I would have excepted pink blue yellow or purple. No takers. Good luck. They are out there. This is the best opportunity you will have with the Jack tournament release.
Might want to offer what your willing to pay before people complete their sets. Just my opinion.
the roulette mold chips might be a different story.
good luck sir

Last edited:
It took me 8 years to track down my yellow solids and I was paying premium.
I would have excepted pink blue yellow or purple. No takers. Good luck. They are out there. This is the best opportunity you will have with the Jack tournament release.
Might want to offer what your willing to pay before people complete their sets. Just my opinion.
the roulette mold chips might be a different story.
good luck sir
Thanks for the pointers. Unfortunately (for me at least). the Jack Cinci T500s appear to be in very short supply and available only at a premium. I am willing to pay going rates for pink/purple RHC solids, but I am in no particular rush either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom