Wanted RHC for HSI quarter relabel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d look for mint Live! Philly $2s. Which is probably what I should’ve done while I still had some HSIs.

From chipguide:
1646588100398.jpeg

I think HSI's are great, except am not a fan of any of the $1's because of the way they messed up on the inlay size.

With that said, if you are ok with the $1's as is you might be best to find some sort of solid RHC. Lots of options out there

Or....
If like me, your OCD can't handle the weirdness of the existing $1's then you might re-label some other RHC for $1's & that opens up lots of options for quarters.

I have a few racks of Roadhouse $1's that have been murdered & could be up for grabs. They are RHC, but they are not going to work well with the existing $1's

I also labeled over the 1A $1’s to get all of the inlay sizes to match, and changed the denom font from black to white.
I like the look a lot!

Are the labels laminated? Spinners or no? Wondering how you like the overlabel result. On these it's going to be better than most as the actual inlay will never be seen. Only concern might be possibility of spinners...

Mmmmmm

Fun room. I won $300 there before realizing that they play 8/16 Omaha hi (NOT high/low). Never made so many inside wheel draws in my life.

If you want a couple racks of these Krafty I’ll try to get out there but likely not before the Shootout.

Attachments

• F15D0127-6192-4169-97BB-B3F63E20C3CE.jpeg
    F15D0127-6192-4169-97BB-B3F63E20C3CE.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 57
Mmmmmm

Fun room. I won $300 there before realizing that they play 8/16 Omaha hi (NOT high/low). Never made so many inside wheel draws in my life.

If you want a couple racks of these Krafty I’ll try to get out there but likely not before the Shootout.
Thanks @bergs . I have some coming now. If I need more, I’ll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom