Wanted RHC for fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrototype

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi, i am looking for 1 rack of nice good condition RHC to relabel as fracs for a HSI secondary set. Worth stating ysabel $1 or detroit jacks $100 are my faves but let me see what you can offer.

TIA
David

Bump

Will be interested in all good condition RHC with some form of edge spots. Blue, black, pink, peach, purple, yellow pretty much consider anyhing that isnt green or red as it is to make fracs for secondary HSI cash set and already have white and red chips.

Bump

Will be interested in all good condition RHC with some form of edge spots. Blue, black, pink, peach, purple, yellow pretty much consider anyhing that isnt green or red as it is to make fracs for secondary HSI cash set and already have white and red chips.
Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming chip room sales for more RHC options

Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming chip room sales for more RHC options
Certainly will be, will have to keep my fingers crossed for some scraps because if he runs the sales the same as the others as i only need 1 rack of something and it will total 100% of my order :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Certainly will be, will have to keep my fingers crossed for some scraps because if he runs the sales the same as the others as i only need 1 rack of something and it will total 100% of my order :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Best thing to do is group order with someone else. If you can find someone planning on placing a large order (or someone preferably in your location ordering) that will add an extra rack to their order for you, and reship to you that works best.

Best thing to do is group order with someone else. If you can find someone planning on placing a large order (or someone preferably in your location ordering) that will add an extra rack to their order for you, and reship to you that works best.
Just what i was thinking, will have to see when the time comes :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom