Found RHC $5 for relabel project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Since a paypal error prevented me from getting any chips from the last TCR sale (it told me primary $1s were out of stock 10 seconds into the sale :/ by the time I refreshed $5s were gone) I am in need of a RHC $5 for a relabel set I'm putting together. Need a min of 2 racks, up to 6 racks. I'm on a limited budget for this project (TCR prices were going to run me $600 for 5 racks of this denom).

Chips need to be in decent condition to match what I already have. Minty obviously great, but again the budget is limited and I need multiple racks to actually play with.

Here's what they'll be pairing with:
1654989386660.png

Not limited to these options but things I would be interested in:
IG (either)
HSI (either)
Jack Detroit (probably GO based on budget :p)
Terribles
Argosy
Tonkawa
Native Lights
Surprise with something cool you aren't using that need a good home where they can see the felt regularly :D

Show me what you got!

Thanks for all the PM's chippers! I have a deal pending for some IG secondary $5s.

not worried about the repeating spot pattern and spot color of the $25? Or will a new $25 be sought?
I have some Jack cinci $25s as well so I'll evaluate that when I have everything together. I'm thinking day green and red are probably different enough to not be an issue, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom