rfid table and streaming home games (1 Viewer)

That website drives me crazy. Who has such a cool product up on their website for eight years, uninterrupted with no change in price point or options except DIY? Very aggravating.
Was actually a lot cheaper 8 years ago, the site is in AU Dollars.

I would love to get this setup for our local circus games. The lack of game support is a bigger deal breaker than the price. I'd drop 3k if I thought it would handle our games.

Keep in mind that 3k is just materials cost, not including labor.

Costs vary with the type of table to be built around the system as well and quality of cameras.

I was looking through the Matsui catalog posted in another thread and came across this (page 19):

It's now possible to recognize a large volume of chips simultaneously under stable cash desk conditions.
Capable of recognizing many units quickly and at the same time.
As far as I know, that's not really possible with current RFID tech. Their usage of high frequency and custom software must be pretty solid for them to be willing to sell it, though.

I have to say, I'm tempted to contact them to try and understand how quickly they can be read a large volume of chips with accuracy. If it's possible to build a table that can fully automate not only the player's/board cards, but also their chip stacks, I will be very tempted to play around with that idea. I wonder if Matsui is willing to sell RFID chips to random folks..

Anyone here gone forward with this ?

I need to buy 1-2 RFID tables for TV. What company should I talk to ?

Maybe buy the tech and get T Chan to build then for me ? ;)

http://www.cardroomdirect.com/rfid-poker-table.htm

This company seams to be building tables with Video Poker table products. They come with 5 decks of cards that is a plus.

The price is 5000pounds or 6200 us $. But shipping is cheaper from UK then from USA for me atleast.

To bad I don´t have the hands to built my own tables. It is a lot cheaper to buy just the RFID sensors

I already have a source for rfid hardware and software. I'm your one stop shop.

But you're right, shipping will be less from them.

I already have a source for rfid hardware and software. I'm your one stop shop.

But you're right, shipping will be less from them.
What software do you have and what price for a full table ?

What price if I take two ;)

( You can PM me if you prefer )

I can help you with that, providing you're ok to wait considering I have a few month waitlist right now. I'll send you a PM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom