Reverse Platinum Suited Speed Cloth - Sooooo Coool I just bought some (1 Viewer)

My first table build for profit used reverse platinum suited speed cloth from YAT. Still going strong 12 years later.

Last edited:
Damn I'm getting old. I can't remember if my second table is reverse platinum, or just platinum speed cloth. Now you'll post a pic that makes me need to upgrade to the reverse if it isn't already:D(y) :thumbsup:

What's the "reverse" and "platinum" refer to (is platinum just the color)? I've seen some speed cloth that was very rough to the touch. Wondering if this is a much smoother feeling/higher quality cloth.

Reverse platinum SSC is new. It's not the same as platinum from YAT. It's called reverse only because of the colors are backwards than the regular platinum SSC colors we're all used to.

Reverse platinum SSC is new. It's not the same as platinum from YAT. It's called reverse only because of the colors are backwards than the regular platinum SSC colors we're all used to.
Correct, and modified my previous post.

YAT platinum SSC:
CSP-50-0095.jpg

yourautotrim-store_2269_24301644

TPS platinum ssc:
platinum-suited-speed-cloth.jpg

TPS reverse-platinum ssc:
reverse-platinum-suited-speed-cloth.jpg

Cloth photos can be misleading, just like chips. Get samples. :)

Last edited:
thats a slick looking table..loving the reverse platinum:cool::cool:

Well thankyou :) But you should see some of the beautiful tables i aspire to.

I have still have alot to learn the cushion is the difficult bit. Mine is OK... i suppose... but wait till you have a look around at some of the tables here.

Oh and that reminds me. I have to get cracking on my next build.

Im also surprised how dark the rail looks. Its much lighter in person.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom