Returning to life (1 Viewer)

Welcome back @brains613 , I am so sorry again that this happened to you. What an awful trauma, and loss, and how totally pointless. I can't imagine how maddening this is. I am glad you came back to update us despite how incredibly difficult this is personally. I wish there was anything good that came out of this, but it's a sad commentary that the best thing that came out of this was that only a small percentage of your goods were "lost." They flat out stole what they did.

And while I am not a member of the politics forum and do my best to separate politics from PCF, this is a horrifying reminder that the country is nowhere near as free as we are led to believe.

Oh! I fogot. Even though I was mostly offline during the time. I didn't stop thinking about you guys. We did end up going on the Paris trip, although we had to WILDLY scale back our activities. (And I had to get permission from the court to leave the country...Lame)

IMG_20191024_174835.jpg

And while I am not a member of the politics forum and do my best to separate politics from PCF, this is a horrifying reminder that the country is nowhere near as free as we are led to believe.
Yep, we’re as bad as Brittney Griner said we are.

@brains613 welcome back. I fully share your feelings. Injustice and absurdity suck.

Police arbitrary action is a problem as old as stock raising.
While every flock needs watchdogs, if the latter bite the sheep instead of wolves, they should be put to "death" immediately. If watchdogs are free to be crooked, what's the need for wolves? :)

@brains613 welcome back. I fully share your feelings. Injustice and absurdity suck.

Police arbitrary action is a problem as old as stock raising.
While every flock needs watchdogs, if the latter bite the sheep instead of wolves, they should be put to "death" immediately. If watchdogs are free to be crooked, what's the need for wolves? :)
1660841590445.png

Hey man, welcome back....and if you are going to host a game, would love the chance to come down and check it out.

No, I am not a cop. Also, no we don't have to tell you we are if you ask.

Also, what did you do in the Navy?

Hey man, welcome back....and if you are going to host a game, would love the chance to come down and check it out.

Haha pretty sure he will never host again lol

Computer stuff. mostly. Some stuff dealing with crypto and message traffic.

There may be some opportunities for gaming in the near future... :)

These lovely chips and awesome table don't deserve to be disrespected like that...
Time to slap on that NY plate again…Awsome to see you recover from this horror story.

Ps. You can add this bumpersticker

1660847367082.jpeg

there is a little bad / illegal / … aka fun in everyone

Upcoming -

I've been running my game as PPP (Perry Poker Parlour) for quite while now. I've decided to retire that, as well as refurbish the Orleans table. So I have a new felt and some other things on the way. One of the last things I ordered before all the drama were some sunfly hybrid blanks, so I'm working on getting some labels designed for those.

Plus, @daschuck77 are working on getting the Camellia Club up and running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom