• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Retro video game system (1 Viewer)

this is really cool. beats the hell out of those ones nintendo sells.

416E7F01-6075-4DA5-BA53-AFF4435B95A1.jpeg

This is the case I’m now using. It has a functional on/off button and reset button. Comes with a micro USB power adapter and 2 Super Nintendo style controllers

Is there a way to see this without Facebook?
This is very similar to mine

Has the following systems and games

Atari 2600 502 games

Atari 7800 61 games

Atari Lynx 85 games

Arcade games over 700

Game Gear 228 games

Game Boy 505 games

Game Boy Advance 59 games

Game Boy Color 451 games

Master System 138

Sega Genesis 717 games

Neo-Geo 121 games

Nintendo 944 games

Turbografx 16 140 games

Sega 32x 32 games

SG-1000 68 games

Super NES 876

Famicom 115

Super Famicom 122 games

There’s over 5500 games to play.
Comes with 16gb micro sd card with the games, two USB controllers, power cable and power cube.

Woah. A neo geo could be fantastic..... That's tempting. Those multi game cabinets were always one of my favorites.

I’ve got one confirmed. I’d like to place a order tomorrow if anyone else would like one. Although they can be paired with wireless controllers since I’m shipping these out I find the easier option if to use wired controllers. That’s not to say you can’t pair wireless controllers to the system. There’s YouTube videos that walk you through it.

I don’t know anything about these types of systems but would love to be able to play some old school games like this.

Can you save game progress?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom