Retail Store Virtual Tour (1 Viewer)

Spinettis Gaming

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Never had a chance to visit our retail store in downtown Las Vegas? No worries you can now view the whole store on youtube here:

Want a closer look of our products? Look us up on Skype under spinettis.com for a live video chat during our business hours 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday-Friday and 10:00am-6pm on Saturdays. Or click HERE to start a chat automatically.

We went to LV last year, and #1 on my list was going to Spinettis and dropping off some cash. I made sure I had room for lots of chips in my luggage. Even bought a new suitcase.

We were 8 couples, and spent so much time visiting that it kept getting pushed back and eventually ran out of time to go. :mad:

Remember my story. Pass it on, learn from it. Don't let this be you. Hit Spinettis day 1. (y) :thumbsup:

I couldn't find a link to the smaller Dunes embedded chunks. How much do those run?

Definitely very cool. I can wander a store like that for hours and make my wife and the staff very nervous. Last time I was there I picked up a 650 chip double dice set to have for the kids table. Staff was awesome as could be. Funny story - between that, some other mementos and my pistol case my bag was way over the weight limit (like 20 pounds over the limit) at the airport. The guy at the airline counter had just transferred in from San Francisco that morning and this was his first time going through the checked firearm procedure. He was so completely nervous by the process that he totally missed how much my bag weighed ($50 saved). As my bag went down the chute it dawned on me that it's got to look interesting on X ray with a suitcase containing another case that has 10 dense 1.5 inch wide cylinders in it. I figured for sure when we got home there would be a TSA love letter telling me they'd tossed the bag. Nope. I guess they're used to seeing those kinds of things on the X ray in Vegas!

Now back to Spinettis - I've ordered some forgotten accessories from them online and the service is always great there too. One time I needed 80 chips and the online system told me they were sold out after adding 75 to my cart. I emailed them and asked if there was any chance they could find five more rolling around the secret warehouse. No muss, no fuss, 80 chips came in my box and I don't think they bothered to go back and recalculate my order total. I'm not wild about the anything over a pound has to go FedEx policy, more so because then I spend way more than I should on other stuff to get the most out of the box. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Always make sure it's on the must stop list, but be careful - they're closed on Sundays so weekend warriors should plan accordingly.

A quick shout out to Spinettis for the awesome table felt I received and installed today.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Received one of my packages from you today. For whatever reason, you didn't ship my items together. No worries though.

Will be stopping by the store on June 4 for my first visit.

I was lucky enough to discover Spinettis during my last Vegas trip earlier this month, what an amazing shop! I could have spent hours in there, but my girlfriend wouldn't have been too happy about that lol. I know they ship, but going in the store is just better in my opinion. I nearly spent way too much money in there, but decided to hold off. I can guarantee I will be returning in a few months though!

Beautiful, sorry I missed this earlier , and sorry I missed concrete dunes :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom