Results: 10k Hands at ACR 6max Fast Fold Micros (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
So playing in my spare time over the past year, I've put in just under 10k hands at the micros on ACR. With 2 young kids and other hobbies, I just don't have the time to devote to long sessions. That, and I'm pretty streaky when it comes to playing poker. I pick up my play mostly around this time of year through the end of the WSOP.

While 10k isn't enough for anything really definitive, I think what I've got so far looks promising. I really don't study. Everything I pick up in terms of GTO or Exploitable play is from watching videos and listening to podcasts in my spare time at work and home. I really don't have any clue what the "optimal" VPIP/PFR/3bet stats are these days. From what I've got, I'd assume I'm a bit overly tight. Though my last 1k-2k hands are looser than my average stats on the graph below.

What I can say is that I don't feel like the micros on ACR have been super tough. They are for sure aggressive and 3 bet heavy. But I don't feel I've faced a ton of super difficult decisions. I've never really been a "red line" player. And at the micros, I don't think you should have a positive or even flat red line. There are enough bad players that you should just be winning most of your money at showdown I think.

I've also done most of this play without a HUD playing only 1 or 2 tables at a time. I've used a HUD sometimes, but I just don't really play enough to have the villain numbers matter to me all that much.

With all that out of the way, here is the graph and stats:

ACR 6m Fast Graph 10k.PNG

Edit: I do have 27% RB. But that is not reflected in the stats.

Last edited:
Been a long time since I put down any serious amount of hands online but this looks really solid. I very much respect your opinion in PAHWE threads and I always enjoy reading your strategy posts. Keep up the good work!

you are in a similar situation to me - busy life with 2 kids, i play short sessions when i can, and i do not "study" poker. but i do mix in a lot more PLO than NLHE for cash nowadays (probably @Anthony Martino's fault).

but i currently play cash games exclusively on ignition - curious if there is anything better ACR offers? i've just never tried it.

what are the maximum stakes you consider "micro" for these purposes?

anyway, that's a fine looking chart, and i have no critique to offer lol.

you are in a similar situation to me - busy life with 2 kids, i play short sessions when i can, and i do not "study" poker. but i do mix in a lot more PLO than NLHE for cash nowadays (probably @Anthony Martino's fault).

but i currently play cash games exclusively on ignition - curious if there is anything better ACR offers? i've just never tried it.

what are the maximum stakes you consider "micro" for these purposes?

anyway, that's a fine looking chart, and i have no critique to offer lol.
Anything up to 50nl is micro. ACR allows HUDs, has Rakeback, more tournaments, Stud8, and PLO8 (that actually runs).

Downside is the players are better on average.

Interesting difference in red lines. Had some rungood recently as shown by the yellow line.
Mine is mostly 1 table of Blitz with a HUD. How do you get the RB?!!

1648419730637.png

Howdy,

Nice looking graph! I do find fast-fold to be significantly more difficult (at least on Ignition) than 6max cash, so the latter is my game of choice.

I also recently crossed the 10k mark at 6max Ignition 5NL and would like to share my stats as well. I do use 5NL as "practice" for live 1/3 NL (and satisfying my poker fix) - would very much appreciate if anyone notices any significant outliers in my stats. Thanks!

1648422003990.png

I think you may have leaks (maybe in your opening range) if you are losing $ outside of the blinds. Maybe the sample sizes are too small but I think your BN opening ranges are too wide. BN should be your most profitable position I think.

Our overall VPIP/PFR are close but in LP you are much higher (opening wider). Also my WWSF is 8% higher, maybe because my ranges are tighter in late positions (CO, BN) and I am limping less?

I'm surprised that you are winning in both blinds. I think it is normal to net lose in the blinds, but in both blinds I am losing less than if I had just folded which I think is the goal. I seem to be defending BB much more often at 27/5.

1648433348700.png

Certainly do think my stats can be skewed by small sample size. DriveHud categorizes my playstyle as “standard reg” if that means anything. I have attempted to incorporate late position principles (obviously not well) which involves overlimping speculative hands in position and relentlessly stealing the blinds. I do think one of my issues is that I overindex on playing marginal hands out when called instead of shutting down.

My goal with the blinds is to breakeven, so probably some run good working for me while in the blinds. There have also been numerous sessions where I take higher variance plays against whales, which does also skew $ won per position.

Interesting difference in red lines. Had some rungood recently as shown by the yellow line.
Mine is mostly 1 table of Blitz with a HUD. How do you get the RB?!!

View attachment 885736
My barreling game is not great, thus the negative red line. I don't think having a positive red line is a necessity to crush at the micros though. Since I don't study much, I'm not up on how I should be constructing my double and triple barrels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom