Reshiping services.... How and where... (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
Hi, it come to my attention that I need to obtain reshiping service.
I buy from time to time from PCF members, nothing big, few singles or some cut cards.
Somebody pointed that I could do better by aquiring reshiping service...
How do I do that? Can someone please point me to right direction?

Regards

Hi guys,

I appreciate the tag with regards to reshipping services.

I’ve been consolidating/reshipping stuff for chippers all over the globe for quite some time now. I’ve had the absolute privilege and joy of seeing tens of thousand of chips come through my place. Safe to say I’ve stored, cleaned, handled and reshipped some really cool chips for some awesome people. I’ve put my heart and soul into making sure they are safe in transit while also making it practically trouble free to unpack.

I find myself at a time in my life, especially after my father’s passing, where I need to tend to myself as well as my family the most. There are several things in my life at the moment that require my undivided attention. As a result of that, I can no longer reship until I’ve fully addressed these matters and can make more time to handle people’s chipping reship needs. Really pains me to have to do this for several reasons. I realize how important this is to some and how much money is saved. I’ve also obtained joy from helping accomplish that as if the items were my own.

This isn’t permanent and I’m sure I’ll have more time down the road to help out again. I’m positive that there is someone out there who has older kids who have moved out (or no kids) providing them with some more free time to handle reship for other members.

As for those members that I already reship for, I’ll be in touch with each one separately via text or PM with regards to consolidating what I currently have as well as items that are already en route to my address.

I hope I have not rocked the boat for anybody who is in the middle of completing their projects. Will try my best to accommodate any final shipments that are needed for that reason prior to sending out your consolidated packages.

I hope you guys understand my position and why I have to take a break for an undetermined period of time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom