SOLD Relisted --- 100 x Outpost Quarters --- A Full Rack of Delicious Pink 25c Goodness --- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 6:00 is closing time and his bid was at 5:55, isn’t that within 5 minutes of closing time, triggering the extension?

If 6:00 is closing time and his bid was at 5:55, isn’t that within 5 minutes of closing time, triggering the extension?
I think his bid actually came in at 5:56. Either way I don’t think if my bid came in at 601 it was valid. I’m not sure. If it is still going I’m done bidding at 625.

Per my screenshot and the posted rules, I should have already won...

My post was at 5:55pm, and his was at 6:00pm.

As per the rules "The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time (original or extended closing time), the closing time will be extended by five minutes. A bid at the closing time is NOT a valid bid."

Pacmartine's bid was at 9:00 (closing time) and normally an invalid bid
Rainman Trail's bid was at 8:55. If this is considered 'within 5 minutes of closing time' then the auction would have extended to 9:05 thereby allowing Pacmartines bid.

This is my reasoning at this stage, happy to be corrected

No.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 6.11.58 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.