Relabeling Yakama Legends (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
If anyone has relabeled their Yakama Legends Casink Chips, can you post a picture? Thinking of a relabeling project. Thanks

I didn’t do the Yakama’s but I did do Parker’s to become the Yakama quarters. Will have to get pictures later.

I originally bought the Yakama's with the idea of doing a relabel, however I really liked the look and decided to keep them as is but I did relabel another chip for a .25c to match.

yak-25c-1.jpg

One thing was these were some of the hardest BJ chips I had found to remove the existing label. Most of the time it's easy to remove BJ labels. The clear cover comes off easliy but the paper/vinyl labels underneath on these was stuck on pretty good. Took a good amount of scrapping with an exacto blade to remove all the paper/vinyl exspecially on the slugged portion in the recess.

But BJ's are super easy (most of the time) to just remove the existing label and add another. That's one of the beauties of BJ chips. But others, @Tommy @kmccormick100 , said they didn't have near the trouble removing the existing labels so ymmv.

I think @kmccormick100 was doing a relabel of these maybe he will chime in with his project.

Perfect chip for a frac in that set. (y) :thumbsup:

I originally bought the Yakama's with the idea of doing a relabel, however I really liked the look and decided to keep them as is but I did relabel another chip for a .25c to match.

View attachment 221660

One thing was these were some of the hardest BJ chips I had found to remove the existing label. Most of the time it's easy to remove BJ labels. The clear cover comes off easliy but the paper/vinyl labels underneath on these was stuck on pretty good. Took a good amount of scrapping with an exacto blade to remove all the paper/vinyl exspecially on the slugged portion in the recess.

But BJ's are super easy (most of the time) to just remove the existing label and add another. That's one of the beauties of BJ chips. But others, @Tommy @kmccormick100 , said they didn't have near the trouble removing the existing labels so ymmv.

I think @kmccormick100 was doing a relabel of these maybe he will chime in with his project.

Where did you get the grey chips from, (just the actual chip not talking about inlay or anything since I know thats a custom Frac)

@TheBigTater what was the frac relabel originally?

The fracs were originally Eldorado Reno Bud Jones V7 roulette chips (see below).

img_1665-jpg.110273

And no (before it's asked) I don't have them anymore they have been sold. The V7 Roulettes were originally purchased off eBay sometime around 2015 so I don't know if there are any more available out there in the wild.

The fracs were originally Eldorado Reno Bud Jones V7 roulette chips (see below).

img_1665-jpg.110273

And no (before it's asked) I don't have them anymore they have been sold. The V7 Roulettes were originally purchased off eBay sometime around 2015 so I don't know if there are any more available out there in the wild.
Lol trust me there isn't I looked for a long time for those, they would've been perfect in this set!!! I would need @Windwalker talent in order to find something like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom