Relabeling-Does it decrease or increase the chip value? (1 Viewer)

asam2006

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
When I started collecting chips practically no one relabeled chips. Now it is common place with milling and Gear labels. I'm thinking of relabeling but worried it will decrease the value of the chips should I decide to sell them. What do you think and what experience have you had? Thanks in advance.

For the most part it will certainly devalue the chips if you do an inlay replacement.

That being said, sets like the Havana club are awesome and by every standard better than the original AS inlays. (I like the originals but cmon). So in that case I’d pay more for the Havana’s that I would a standard set of AS chips.

Overall though, if resale is a concern, I wouldn’t bother.

Maybe I should auction these and find out the answer to your question.
044A8C0B-2498-46F9-8317-D734C6BE5D1B.jpeg

Last edited:
What you mean these three racks :rolleyes:. I’m afraid I love them too much. Though if I do ever want to release them I’ll let you know. I’ve seen your chip cabinet lol.
View attachment 264526
Oooh! Liking this isn’t enough! This set with no funky flea bit different mold for $1s! I regret selling my set now, although , in my defense, there wasn’t inlay replacement back then.

Oooh! Liking this isn’t enough! This set with no funky flea bit different mold for $1s! I regret selling my set now, although , in my defense, there wasn’t inlay replacement back then.
It was my only gripe as well and I sold my original set too. Glad I bought one back though. The $5s and $25s are so awesome.

Plenty of good relabel options for you to buy another 3000 chip set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom