Relabeled Sycuan $2 Chips (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
Has anyone relabeled any of the Sycuan $2 chips? I just got a rack from @BirdCage and was going to attempt to remove the labels, but they are proving to be very difficult. Considering relabeling them over with @Gear labels for a small Jack Cincinatti tourney set. Curious how they came out relabeled over or if you have any tips on removing the original labels. Thanks
7FC129CB-B43D-45AF-B7D1-010D354A9AA5.png

They came out great! I’m inspired to try. Which “tool” did you find most effective for removing the initial label? I’m hoping I can just pull off the laminate and the label at once.

They came out great! I’m inspired to try. Which “tool” did you find most effective for removing the initial label? I’m hoping I can just pull off the laminate and the label at once.
I did have to first remove the laminate portion separately, for most of the chips. Maybe 20/100 were a bit easier, where the label and laminate portion came clean off and no NPR or anything needed. Didn’t even leave residue behind.

These are the weapons I use to start the executions. . .
image.jpg

Then for the tough chips that leave behind a label, I tried NPR soaking. It did help in some cases. For the most part however, I needed to “scrape off” the label bit by bit, f bomb at a time, and I use mainly these scrapers that come in cheaply priced Amazon nail kits. . .
image.jpg
image.jpg

would anyone know what specific yellow the Sycuan $2 is? couldn't find much on chipguide other than "yellow"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom