• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Relabeled chips (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
These are not good...
Why relabel a precious Empress 25?

s-l1600.jpg

Image courtesy of eBay: nevadamint

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394237859571

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394237848244

Note: If you're blocked or ignored by me, please refrain from posting on this thread.

Last edited:
Seeing this makes me sad
View attachment 986541
Attention (read before commenting): If you're blocked/ignored by me, please do NOT comment on any of my threads including this one. It will not be read plus it's unwelcomed. Instead, start your own thread.

You can check that I blocked you by taking a look at my Classified threads. If you cannot reply there, then you're blocked.

This is the weirdest thread today.

Seeing this makes me sad
View attachment 986541
Attention (read before commenting): If you're blocked/ignored by me, please do NOT comment on any of my threads including this one. It will not be read plus it's unwelcomed. Instead, start your own thread.

You can check that I blocked you by taking a look at my Classified threads. If you cannot reply there, then you're blocked.
Why would anyone care if you have them blocked?

I have issues with someone blocked commenting on every thread I write outside of Classified.
How do you even see it? That’s the beauty of it, your blocked people can say anything about you anywhere and you never see it. They can talk about how silly it is and they can be happy knowing that you will never see any of their chip sales or offers. They can make jokes and snide remarks about you that everyone else can laugh about and you just can’t see it!!!

I have put you on block so please don’t respond to this. It would be rude if you do reply since I have notified you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom