relabel pharaohs-has it been done? thoughts? (1 Viewer)

saskbull

Two Pair
Reaction score
looking for thoughts, pics, advice on relabelling pharaohs cc. was going to do custom majestics, but after looking at a few vids, i don’t care for the look of them.

If you mean relabelling Pharaoh's china clay chips as something else, sure, why not.

If you mean relabeling chips as Pharaoh's ... nope, not permitted by the owner of the rights.

yes, relabelling pharaohs as something else. they are the only ccs that i like, but would do custom labels for fun, as well as a security measure. also looking at adding to my terribles set and doing a thin vinyl label. looks like your the guy to talk to about this?

Not pharaohs but the same color scheme relabeled. I was always incredibly impressed by these. And yes Gear is the guy to talk to about labels.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1428628090-025193-jpg.9924

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mariposa-poker-club-progen-80-custom-pgi-labels.5693/

yes, relabelling pharaohs as something else. they are the only ccs that i like, but would do custom labels for fun, as well as a security measure. also looking at adding to my terribles set and doing a thin vinyl label. looks like your the guy to talk to about this?
@Gear is the man.

@Gear is there a new website? looking for some of those terribles .25 labels you did for a few guys. i’ve got some terribles .50s on the way and need quarters to please the .25-.50crowd lol. i suggested playing .50-.50, no go..told them we would just pretend they were quarters, they got confused..then some suggested we just use the yellow chips from 5 years ago (dice chips) :nailbite: lol

@Gear is there a new website? looking for some of those terribles .25 labels you did for a few guys. i’ve got some terribles .50s on the way and need quarters to please the .25-.50crowd lol. i suggested playing .50-.50, no go..told them we would just pretend they were quarters, they got confused..then some suggested we just use the yellow chips from 5 years ago (dice chips) :nailbite: lol

Messaging him here is the best way to get in contact

Out of interest (and sorry for the threadjack) but what are the progen 80's like? Any good? Better/worse than other China clays?

@BGinGA is not allowed to say how crap all CC chips are in reaponse. :p

Out of interest (and sorry for the threadjack) but what are the progen 80's like? Any good? Better/worse than other China clays?

@BGinGA is not allowed to say how crap all CC chips are in reaponse. :p
Generally considered to be the lower tier of china clays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom