Regrets. Regards. (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart I have to announce I won’t be able to start or finish any current work. I am effectively done designing. As some here know I have been absent from here over the past few days. I’m not getting into the mistakes I’ve made family-wise but to say, I’m alright and not dying or anything although a part of me has..
I have unpacked a few things I owe to people like outstanding purchases and buttons. I also used today to travel to my US mailbox and pickup a bunch of stuff. I will be posting the latest (and last) designs of my Silver Tongued Devil and Tunica buttons for sale tonight. Whenever they are complete and delivered, probably my chips from CPC too..
I am so terribly sorry to @WedgeRock and many others who were waiting patiently for me to design their artwork. I won’t be able to complete it. Even if my heart was in it, I only have my tower and it is in the back of my pilot in a box with the rest of my shit.
I’m not looking for well-wishes. I, frankly don’t deserve them. If anybody needs access to files or anything I may have of yours please contact me via PM or using my gmail account.

Thanks to all and again, I apologize to those who have been left hanging.

Steve/Quick.

Whether or not is is "self deserved" or not. I will wish you good luck in bouncing back from this challenge that is currently causing you anguish. If you did fuck something up, just learn from it. Its all we can do.

If you ever need to chat simply hit me up.

B

I just want to say that since my short time here I've seen you be nothing short of an outstanding asset to this community and I wish you all the best in whatever you are going through, truly.

I have heard nothing but good things about you. Well wishes to you, buddy.

Everyone fucks up, everyone falls down, everyone makes mistakes, everyone misunderstands things, everyone will regret.

Not everyone pulls up there boots and Marches on, owns it, and keeps going.

Hey now. I haven't fucked up yet...........today

Hey Steve, I know we haven't talked much personally but Ben's told me so many great things about you. I am saddened to hear things are going in a way that hurts your heart. As a good man will, you'll do what is right by everyone here, but at the end of the day you must put yourself first above all else. To say one doesnt deserve well wishes means to me you are in a low place, and I can only relate to your type of pain as I have many times wished I wasnt here today in regret of my past choices....only thing I can say is through all the darkness in your life right now you must find one good reason to push onward and recuperate yourself to the next steps in life. Maybe they're awful maybe they get better, the future is untold, but in everything when failure is lurking around every corner you mustn't let it force you to a place you dont want to be. Always remember you are the only person in charge of your actions, if you have to own it so be it, but youre also holding the reins to change directions. I'm not here to lecture you about adulting and life choices (as I am well below the age bracket for that kind of life experience) and how you should be making them, simply here to say please dont give up on yourself....it truly saddens my heart to hear a fellow member be so bleak... it's understandable that you'll have to do what's necessary for your situation right now, and sometimes even when theres friends around the best medicine can come from time alone and finding a little peace. With all the regards I can offer, I hope you take care of yourself, and that things around you may once again fall into place. Everything happens for a reason, even when you are convinced it's your fault.

Ben and I's thoughts will be with you, Brie

My heart sank as I read through the post Steve!

I've had many interactions and I will wish you well. That is what humans do. We try to pick each other up no matter the circumstances.

I have admiration and respect for you.

All the best in whatever you are doing presently sir! Hope to be acquainted someway somehow someday again!

From personal experience: things will get better with time, hang in there.
A lot of us came from this or a similar place, and some are still headed there. Knowing that eventually things will resolve is the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s nice to have help along the way from safe and supportive places like PCF.

It’s important to understand that regardless of fault, all parties involved in any life changing situation deserve respect and support. For what it’s worth, you have mine.

Steve, it was a privilege meeting you in Niagara and I really hope one day I can get you to my place and play some cards. You're part of this family, and I hope you know we are here for you. You are still breathing, which is the important part. Everything can be overcome.

Last edited:
All the best man, keep your chin up and keep getting after it. I don’t really know you, but I’ve seen all you have done for the forum and I’ve got nothing but respect for ya.

Before looking out for others you have to look out for yourself first. Best of luck Steve, and drop in from time to time.

Very sad to hear you are having a tough time Steve. Take care mate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom