Reddit user sharing old WSOP (1973-2000) dvds

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You use torrents to open magnet links and they will download load the file itself.

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't think anyone's seeding it anymore. Any chance you guys managed to DL '88 and '97?

Wils

Flush
Reaction score
Speaking of which, and I might just be incredibly late to the party here, but have all the Norman Chad/Lorne Mceahearn (I can't spell his surname?) WSOP ME vids gone from YouTube? They were excellent entertainment.

Reaction score
Speaking of which, and I might just be incredibly late to the party here, but have all the Norman Chad/Lorne Mceahearn (I can't spell his surname?) WSOP ME vids gone from YouTube? They were excellent entertainment.
Maybe Poker Central/PokerGo and their production company bought the rights? I think they’re available through them. Bs lol

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the ones I'm trying to download are downloading as .avi, show up in my torrent client as audio only (can't be played), and can't be played on QuickTime... sorry for spamming but anyone else having this problem?

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
Can I suggest something different than download?
Maybe it's possible to contact guy and copy it on single disk. Than share it via post. I recently shared my poker video collection with fellow member. Any idea how big it is in gigabites?

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which ones? I will download one and give it a try.
Thanks friend. 1973, 1979, 1981, 1988, 1997, and 1998.

If you can manage to get any/all of them downloaded and if you're comfortable, will gladly send pesos your way to try what @surfik suggested. This is the cream of the crop when it comes to game film, I feel haha.

naked_eskimo

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm downloading 1988 right now. It does look to be an .avi file This should not be a problem with the right codecs and player.

You mentioned Quicktime. Do you use a Mac?

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm downloading 1988 right now. It does look to be an .avi file This should not be a problem with the right codecs and player.

You mentioned Quicktime. Do you use a Mac?
I do. I'm also wet between the ears when it comes to this kind of stuff, so I greatly appreciate you!

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I DOWNLOADED VLC AND GOT IT!

Thank you @naked_eskimo for your help, without you asking if I used a Mac and mentioned codecs, I would've been lost forever.

I'm like a kid in a candy shop right now.

johnnyesper

Two Pair
Reaction score
This looks awesome. Is there any plans to make them widely available? I would love to watch these.

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please tell me hove big is whole collection...
After all was said and done, the ones I downloaded average around 400MB each. I'd imagine that holds true for the rest, could be wrong

EDIT: fixed #

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Please tell me hove big is whole collection...

I downloaded 31 video files (some years have multiple parts). They all add up to 25.32GB. I'm compressing them all into one zip file now. If you, or anyone else, wants to send me a USB drive and a return shipping envelope, I'll gladly copy them over to the USB drive and send it back to you if you don't know how to download them using torrents.

Top Bottom