Redbelly Poker Shirts! (2 Viewers)

Redbelly

Flush
Reaction score
I am offering Redbelly teeshirts!

These were made using a dark gray 52/48 Very soft cotton blend.

The artwork is actually 2 toned (white/red) with the black being supplied by the color of the shirt. A logo placed on the front and back!

The result should be very satisfying for the wearer.

I initially had shirts printed that I was going to offer to my local players but I will offer them here instead and order more if needed.

I have 12 shirts in each of the following sizes. Lg, XL, 2XL

If you are interested in a womens or a hoodie I will place an order in the future... in just may be awhile

Shirts shipped anywhere in the U.S. will be $23.00 International orders I will offer for $19.00 per shirt with the shipping to be determined.

Sorry for the pulling of the teesprings campaign but the quality control on the product was not something I was willing to sacrifice.

These shirts that I had made are really great and I hope you will consider placing an order.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SHIRT WITH YOUR ADDRESS.

Cheers!

FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg

Last edited:
I have launched a teesprings campaign to sell Redbelly Poker Room Shirts and Hoodies!

I have selected premium American Apparel for the shirts and a premium material for the Hoodie! The artwork is actually 2 toned (white/red) with the black being supplied by the color of the shirt. A logo placed on the front and back!

The result should be very satisfying for the wearer.

Offered in Men's and Women's.

Hope you will entertain purchasing! Feel free to post the link on any media you think may be interested. I'm not on FB.

Cheers!

teespring.com/RedbellyPoker
Does the shirt entitle me to preferential treatment/ free drinks on SW flights?

Awesome shirt. I just want to confirm that it is a black shirt? I have something against black shirts. Am hoping that it is really a gray shirt. :D

Awesome shirt. I just want to confirm that it is a black shirt? I have something against black shirts. Am hoping that it is really a gray shirt. :D
Color description reads "asphalt". Pretty sure it's a gray shade.

Hey Sean - I'm curious: have you looked into teespring's production protocol?

They say they use DTG and silk screen but that they decide which method to use on a case-by-case basis.

I've been looking into Tees a little lately and understand that DTG is a far cheaper production method and less durable (quality not as good as silk screen, plus designs fade more quickly in the wash).

Do you know if your design will be printed as DTG or silk screen?

Cheers!

They say they use DTG and silk screen but that they decide which method to use on a case-by-case basis.

I've been looking into Tees a little lately and understand that DTG is a far cheaper production method and less durable (quality not as good as silk screen, plus designs fade more quickly in the wash).

Cheers!
Hey Toby... I'm drinking... Have been for awhile.... Your questions confuse me.., do you mind if I get back to you in 24hrs... ? [emoji15]. Sorry but I'm cracking myself up... but I've been drinking! ... there I go AGAIN![emoji41]

Hey Toby... I'm drinking... Have been for awhile.... Your questions confuse me.., do you mind if I get back to you in 24hrs... ? [emoji15]. Sorry but I'm cracking myself up... but I've been drinking! ... there I go AGAIN![emoji41]

Somehow me thinks this whole airplane thing is a red herring. I can just imagine Sean laying slumped down on the couch with a bottle of red wine. Drinking away. Reading PCF posts. Drinking some more. Next thing you know, he's 3 sheets to the wind and dribbling red down his shirt. But that in no way explains why he doesn't like black shirts...

Somehow me thinks this whole airplane thing is a red herring. I can just imagine Sean laying slumped down on the couch with a bottle of bourbon. Drinking away. Reading PCF posts. Drinking some more. Next thing you know, he's 3 sheets to the wind and dribbling bourbon down his shirt. But that in no way explains why he doesn't like black shirts... Oh, wait! But it does!

Fixed your post![emoji6]

Cheers!
Hey Toby, just sent a message to teesprings customer support and will get back with you soon. Thanks for the heads up!

No probs.

I've been in touch with Fabrily (who are now owned by Teespring I believe).

Their FAQs section says they only ever use screen printing but I contacted them to double check and it seems that's not true.

For orders over 20 units they consider screen printing (providing it's four or less colours).

They sketchiness of their terminology and misleading FAQs leads me to think they're default production method is DTG, given it's faster, cheaper and easier for them.

No idea what Teespring's policy is - interested to hear as it may influence a campaign of my own!

Anyhoo, prob in for one of your shirts irrespective!

TO EVERYONE! MY APOLOGIES BUT I AM CANCELING MY TEESPRINGS OFFERING DUE TO SOME ISSUES BOUGHT UP BY TOBY CONCERNING QUALITY CONTROL.
AFTER CONTACTING TEESPRINGS I CAN NOT VERIFY THAT THE QUALITY I WAS ANTICIPATING WILL BE DELIVERED. IF YOU ORDERED A SHIRT VIA TEESPRINGS PLEASE TAKE STEPS TO CANCEL THAT ORDER.

I AM STILL OFFERING SHIRTS THAT ARE ALREADY MADE AND THAT I WAS PLANNING ON OFFERING TO MY LOCAL PLAYERS. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER TO DO THE TEESPRING OFFERING BUT WANT TO ASSURE A QUALITY PRODUCT!

THEY ARE SILK SCREENED ON A VERY SOFT 52/48 COTTON/ POLYESTER BLEND AND HAVE THE REDBELLY LOGO ON THE FRONT AND A ROUND LOGO ON THE BACK.

I HAVE 12 SHIRTS EACH IN LARGE, X-LARGE, AND 2 XL.

I UNFORTUNATELY DO NOT HAVE HOODIES OR WOMENS BUT IF YOU WANT THOSE I CAN HAVE THEM MADE... MIGHT JUST TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

COST WILL BE LESS DOMESTICALLY (TBA INTERNATIONAL ORDERS).

SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. 23.00. (INTERNATIONALLY 19.00 SHIRT + SHIPPING)

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg

Thank you for offering these up. If there is a size "XL" that is not spoken for, I am in! I seem to have put on another "freshman 15" in the last ten months.

Did you get my last email Sean? I'm still in for 1.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike! I'll put you down! PM me your mailing info (again) and shirt size.[emoji41]

Not sure if I got your recent email or not... it's been a bit crazy this month.
Message coming in a second!

The email just listed the flights I have coming up, was wondering if you or Summer might be on them.

Mike

Message coming in a second!

The email just listed the flights I have coming up, was wondering if you or Summer might be on them.

Mike
Sorry Mike! YES! I did get the email. I'm on vacation right now but plan on picking up a trip later next week. Won't know until literally the day before the flight though. I'll see if any of the available trips run those flight numbers! Would love it if it worked out!

Just a friendly BUMP:) before I ship out the first batch today! (If you have not PM'd me I have no shipping information). Please PM me if you would like a shirt with SIZE and address!

Hope you all had a great 4th!

Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom