Red & Black four color? (1 Viewer)

wendell

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Watching videos on a particular training site and I noticed this in their post-video splash screen:

1679997085531.png

Which got me wondering - has there been a four color deck produced using a color scheme like this? Where the suits stay red & black/grey but each suit is a different color? Could do security red for one of the suits & regular red for the other?

Not sure if they would be brilliant or tilt-worthy but would be curious to see them

I was kinda planning a variation on this. Like the index is traditional black and red only, but the graphic art in the center are four colours (all cards are face cards with actor portraits). Not sure if it would be popular since it's such a huge investment for custom plastic.

I think I'd find the contrasting backgrounds a bit too much to look at.

re: the original grey/black/red/light red, maybe this is an MPC project I need to put together for science.

I love 4-color online but absolutely hate it irl. Not sure why, it just looks weird

I know this is different thanView attachment 1108081 what you are posting about but I'm curious what people think about this Turbo Deck:
I use a similar set like the bottom two cards where the letters and suits are white with faces 4 color. Red, Black, Blue, Green. They may wear quick and not durable for real games but IMO they are the cats ass for seating cards. easily visible, and covers 4 tables worth the same colors as the suit.

I think a black + gray and maroon + bright red could work. As much as I like the idea of blue and green, they seem like kids' cards in real life. But since our eyesight isn't getting any better (and I still like regular index, although that's a losing battle), I'd be curious if anyone finds/orders something like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom