Recycled Poker Set (1 Viewer)

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
:) I had recently introduce Poker to my Parent and they both enjoy it very much that I decided to recycle some of my old Poker Chip to make a Mixed set for mainly

10/20c NLH or 50c/$1 for Black Jack & SKP so they can play on their own as sadly I don't visit them every weekend.

For NLH -
$1/$5/$10/$25/$100 100/100/40/40/20

I have to add in $10 as i dont have enough extra $25 chip and $100 as buy-in chip
(We are playing 1:10 cash value, thus $1=10c for NLH)

And for BJ & SKP -
Additional $2 x 100
Additional 50c x 50
as Paid out $2.50 is very common in BJ and $2 is common in SKP

Good to see my extra spare and old chip getting used rather than leaving in storage and display as I have moved on to better Chip now

Last edited:
I don't see any pictures! ;)
They breakdown is far from optimal as you probably know.
I don't know how expensive the chips are that you're not using anymore, but I'd suggest that you get your parents a set with a good breakdown with 4 or max 5 denoms.

If they're playing for a $10 buyin, 5ct/10ct are good blinds for a cashgame. You can do these either by getting denoms like 5ct/25ct/$1/$5
Or you use $5/$25/$100/$500 and just play the dollar amount in cents.

Assuming your parents will play with up to a full table and not just heads up, a good breakdown would be 100/260/100/40.

I will prob get them a new set in the future if they are still interested in poker haha , for the moment at least with the recycle chip they can practice and have some fun among themselves as both of them are retired now had lot of free time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom