Recommended designers (3 Viewers)

I've worked with Steve on 4 projects that were personal to me. He fucking nailed them all. If you don't choose @p5woody then your fucking up right from the beginning.

I gotta say I totally agree. I gave @p5woody four basic ideas, including literally telling him that I wanted a design that would make a 20-year old take one look and say "I gotta get me one of those". He absolutely nailed it.

I know the other artists probably would have accomplished this feat (including @Johnny5 and @timinater) but I have to admit to being incredibly impressed by Steve's ability to do essentially the impossible -- bridge the gap between my friends who are metalheads and the more traditional people here who would rather collect classic style chips.

I hate to be "that guy" but what's a ballpark range for one of these guys designing a chip label? Hoping it's not "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." LOL!

I hate to be "that guy" but what's a ballpark range for one of these guys designing a chip label? Hoping it's not "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." LOL!

It varies from artist to artist. If you want exact pricing, then message the chip designers and ask. I will say if you have $100-$150, you should be able to afford a really good artist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom