Recommendations on specialty cards? (1 Viewer)

RagahRagah

Flush
Reaction score
Call me weird but I have a thing for metallic style cards, specifically of the gold/black/red type variety. Perfect example:
Screenshot_20230302_081016_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have found some that are black/gold/red (which is perfectly suitable to my tastes) that look absolutely stunning but don't appear to be of great quality and some of the other styles I have seen are terrible.

Question: are there any decks of this style that can actually be on par or close with any of the brands we all hold up as top echelon? Most I have seen don't appear to be seriously playable, they just look cool. IIRC Bullets are a solid brand but I don't know about these cards specifically and obviously I would prefer a differentiating setup as opposed to getting 2 decks that looks exactly the same (and or course in bridge size if possible, as usual), because from what I see Bullets doesn't have a full setup like this.

So is this a possible thing or do all decks like this suck? Thanks.

Last edited:
My guests love the glittery gold foil bridge size standard index cards you can get on Amazon for about $7 per deck. I would never play poker with them, but they are very popular for blackjack, where the players don't get to touch the cards anyway.

My guests love the glittery gold foil bridge size standard index cards you can get on Amazon for about $7 per deck. I would never play poker with them, but they are very popular for blackjack, where the players don't get to touch the cards anyway.
Yeah, if they are the ones I think you are referring to, I acquired some a while back and they fit that description of "look good but don't play good." These Bullets are intriguing but I don't know about quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom