Recommend RHC Chip for Horseshoe SI Frac (1 Viewer)

CantSpellPoker

Straight
Reaction score
Like many here, I dipped my toe into the sale today. I didn’t bother with trying for fracs - partly because I didn’t want to buy 2,000 chips, but also because I didn’t particularly care for the options included in the sale.

So, I’m looking for a rec on another RHC chip to use. Below is the lineup i went with. Obvious frac color candidates, in my opinion, would be a type of blue or yellow. Would also be open to others, such as peach/orange, pink, gray, etc.

I’d prefer a simple edge spot pattern to keep the progression somewhat natural if I can. Understanding that may not be realistic, I’d also be okay with solids.

Re: inlay versus hot stamp, I plan to eventually label these with Gear labels. I’m not well educated in the labeling game, so my only real requirement is that it be ready to receive a label as is. Whether that means an existing inlay or hot stamp doesn’t really matter, I guess, as long as I can put a new label on.

Let me know if I’ve missed any necessary info. My first time mixing and matching to complete a set.

Thanks!

0511D087-752A-4DA5-BF0F-94A63866284C.jpeg
410BB028-7F66-4BF6-8C4E-248664B31A24.jpeg
D372246D-BD30-4915-95E4-9FB400637D06.jpeg
B1F5D395-CFC9-48D0-8119-324823BEB638.jpeg

Santa Ysabel $1's or $2's?

I knew you'd cave :D

The SY $1’s crossed my mind.

I was going back and forth until 1:58 and then figured, “What the hell,” despite the fact I’ll probably never use them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

From Las Vegas: Binion's, Boulder Station, Sunset Station, Lucky Club

From elsewhere in Nevada: Boomtown (Reno), Peppermill (Reno), Buffalo Bill's (Primm), Primm Valley (Primm), Whiskey Pete's (Primm), Peppermill (Wendover), Rainbow (Wendover)

Did you get mint or used chips from today's sale?

Mint. Suppose that’s important as well. Not a requirement that whatever I pick up is mint, but I suppose I’d prefer VG+

You definitely want mint or VG+ chips then, Ysabel $2s would be sexy.

Probably hard to get, but I think these look good with your set
g873YgdSfu4EjK3-dKkwoHoff1tePF2rNrkwM8zX6u36sNGtSZ2IGKQjzszGBxsvQhHewtcRunas2mAqVTGzD7tDuWmX01-UFNLvAMK-IyOJ6_peTMP7IcIdNG0nFUXqgUFHmU4l

The secondary 100's from the sale are another option, but they're a bit pricey for a chip that I don't love. Also, if I went with them, I'd have similar spot patterns on the frac, the $25, and the $100, which isn't ideal.

Like I said, not in any hurry. I figure I should at least see the chips in person before making any decisions. I didn't even see a sample set beforehand :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom