Recieved some cool items and some useful items today. (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Mark (@k9dr ) thanks for the sample set and puck!!

For the very cool portion of the shipment.

IMG_5424.JPG

Now onto the useful portion

IMG_E5429.JPG

IMG_5431.JPG

Now the keeping my word part. If you buy it I will fly it.

IMG_5430.JPG

Glad you liked almost everything :rolleyes: I thought the towel would be useful to wipe away those Flyer playoff hopes ;) and the thunder drum could be used as a moose repeller :eek:

The puck is from my favorite sporting event - not just hockey game - I ever attended, and that includes the Stanley Cup Final game 7 in 2004. Game 7 of the ECF vs the Flyers was much more intense.

Awesome vintage Blues pennant! It was fun watching them stomp the Wings last night. It sucks that they killed us for so long and as soon as they turn shitty they run for the Eastern Conference.

Glad you liked almost everything :rolleyes: I thought the towel would be useful to wipe away those Flyer playoff hopes ;) and the thunder drum could be used as a moose repeller :eek:

The puck is from my favorite sporting event - not just hockey game - I ever attended, and that includes the Stanley Cup Final game 7 in 2004. Game 7 of the ECF vs the Flyers was much more intense.
Obviously the sample set is awesome!! But I also love the puck!! Thanks again Mark!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom