Recharging the batteries (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
You have reached the forum-mail of Chanman Poker Tables. We are unable to answer you post at this time, we will be away on holiday from April 18th - 26th. Please leave your name, email or a PM and a brief message and we will get back to you at the earliest.

The shop will still be open and operational during this time.

Thank you.

*Click*

Always needed. Enjoy the holiday! Hope you are going somewhere fun.

You have reached the forum-mail of Chanman Poker Tables. We are unable to answer you post at this time, we will be away on holiday from April 18th - 26th. Please leave your name, email or a PM and a brief message and we will get back to you at the earliest.

The shop will still be open and operational during this time.

Thank you.

*Click*
enjoy kauai tony, looks like nice weather this weekend.

Aaaaand trip cancelled. My dog's having some health problems, nothing serious, but we don't want to leave him behind while he's not feeling well. So, no more Kauai. I'll just have to recharge my batteries at home.

Aaaaand trip cancelled. My dog's having some health problems, nothing serious, but we don't want to leave him behind while he's not feeling well. So, no more Kauai. I'll just have to recharge my batteries at home.
Dang that's to bad, hope you rescheduled it

Oh man cancelling a trip to Hawaii??? :(
Are you taking a staycation? Or are you business as usual?

Damn you jinxed yourself...Sorry about the dog and hope you can reschedule that trip soon!

Staycation. Hoping to do another trip in May instead.

Hey Tony,

Sorry to hear your trip was cancelled. I have never been to Hawaii but if I had a trip cancelled going to Hawaii I would cry bitter tears.

Feel free to ignore me if you are "on holiday".... I am interested in an uncut sheet of Desjgn cards. Is this something you stock or can get? If so what would that cost roughly speaking?

I am still loving the table and get positive comments every time we play...

-Perry

All good, cut my vacation short since we didn't go away, so I'm back to work today. I'll send you a PM about the uncut sheet.

Ok so lets try this again, no planes this time, just a short trip down to Portland with the missus. Leaving Wednesday and back on Sunday so please forgive any late replies during this time.

Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom