Recent starburst purchase on eBay - what color do you think I got?? (1 Viewer)

raynmanas

Full House
Reaction score
1591645115830.png

1591645128186.png

Lighting really affects the perceived color. It might be actual Paulson red.

Can you post it next to some other well known chips?
Edit: Oh I see - you might not have it yet.

Looks like Fuscia to me, but could be one of the lighter reds too. It's always tough to tell from web pics.

Looks like Fuscia to me, but could be one of the lighter reds too. It's always tough to tell from web pics.

Fuscia is my guess as well from the pics, but they were advertised as "red" - if I was generalizing, I would probably call fuscia "pink". Can't wait to see what shows up!

Oh, this looks like it *could* be the same rack as this one. There's even cardboard in some pictures.

FWIW: I think it is the same rack.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...n-paulson-starburst-solids-108-shipped.57636/

good call, i think you are right. not sure what happened in that thread that they ended up on eBay so quickly, but that definitely looks like the same rack of chips.

*EDIT* it is 100% the same rack, actually it is the same picture uncropped. regular paulson red it is! i wasn't expecting this to be officially solved before i actually received the chips...

Last edited:
Put me in the fuchsia camp

Probably red, but there are so many different shades (like the blue). You never know.

I do t think it’s fuschia. I am a photographer by trade and as someone mentioned above the photo is too cold. Here is what I believe a more accurate representation with correct color balance (keying off the gold starburst and brown corrugated cardboard).

6EC74B23-ADE9-4A8E-91EC-3BB3E573D2DD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom