Recent boat sales (1 Viewer)

1660362294269.gif

Did anyone get that big of a raise last month?
Only in Belgium, Luxembourg and France…the only countries in the world that have an automatic index system.
All wages got adjusted with 8,14% (Belgium), regular salary raise NOT included.

On those days I can accept paying 50% income tax across the line

Ps. They are projecting another 7,2% for 2023

Only in Belgium, Luxembourg and France…the only countries in the world that have an automatic index system.
All wages got adjusted with 8,14% (Belgium), regular salary raise NOT included.

On those days I can accept paying 50% income tax across the line

Ps. They are projecting another 7,2% for 2023
I don’t know enough about your taxation system there to make an educated comment on it but if everyone there has “skin in the game” at that rate, maybe it’s not so bad.

Here in the USA, we have plenty of people capable of getting off their LAZY ASSES and getting jobs but their ambition levels in life only amount to drinking Red Bulls, chewing Snus and playing X Box all night.

If we could convince these type of folks that they needed to put some skin in the game, you might be able to convince me that paying a higher tax rate was in my best interest. ;)

It’s 1:45am where I’m at currently and I’m not home in bed with my girl or drinking Red Bulls and playing X Box. I’M WORKING and this is my 37th year paying taxes.
Maybe I’m just too ambitious but I do enjoy the life I have.

Last edited:
I don’t know enough about your taxation system there to make an educated comment on it but if everyone there has “skin in the game” at that rate, maybe it’s not so bad.

Here in the USA, we have plenty of people capable of getting off their LAZY ASSES and getting jobs but their ambition levels in life only amount to drinking Red Bulls, chewing Snus and playing X Box all night.

If we could convince these type of folks that they needed to put some skin in the game, you might be able to convince me that paying a higher tax rate was in my best interest. ;)

It’s 1:45am where I’m at currently and I’m not home in bed with my girl or drinking Red Bulls and playing X Box. I’M WORKING and this is my 37th year paying taxes.
Maybe I’m just too ambitious but I do enjoy the life I have.
So much truth. Unfortunately, people would rather play victim than rather play worker, and then there’s the virtue signaling group that feels better about themselves when they champion for those that would rather suck than do.

So much truth. Unfortunately, people would rather play victim than rather play worker, and then there’s the virtue signaling group that feels better about themselves when they champion for those that would rather suck than do.
Well…..looks like another Boat Chip thread has sunk. :unsure: Ooops!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1660438736692.gif

More RPC in the classifieds.

It’s like Enron…..
View attachment 974844
Those chips your referring to are still being sold at almost 4X the buyers cost. ;) A decent deal compared to what some allowed themselves to get “shafted” for when they first hit the market.

Not too much like Enron for some though. ;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Damn Lou, your gonna go and revive this thread now. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::cool
I’m at D.I.D. 2 in Dallas, I don’t have time to keep coming in here stinking things up. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll trust my gut and say that there is another one in the works right now. Saying that, I can't imagine there not being a time when people aren't trying to get one through.

Lots of current NAGB sales seem to be sitting in the Classifieds though, which is interesting — especially if they're being sold off to fund a new one.

I'll trust my gut and say that there is another one in the works right now. Saying that, I can't imagine there not being a time when people aren't trying to get one through.

Lots of current NAGB sales seem to be sitting in the Classifieds though, which is interesting — especially if they're being sold off to fund a new one.
1661722205958.jpeg

While I would love to be in on a NAGB, I've come to terms that I never will and that's fine. I have a 1500 cash set of CPCs that would survive Turkish inflation levels, I have a CPC solid HS turney set that look likes shit and I've got a Ritz set that I can't really use since I'm a barrel of 5ks short. I've murdered an RPC cash set where most chips costs under a buck because noone wanted them so I'm pretty much set. Although I would love a THC set to murder, they're too expensive which I came to realize a long time ago.

Still hanging around here, if there are some THCs coming from Jim or if I can get some more exciting 5s and 25s RPCs for my set. I was hoping for some bear claws but quickly had to put that to bed. :D

I'm sure there are people who do and will pay those - in my mind - outrageous prices that some of the sets go for and good for them. Hopefully they don't do it as an investment which means they'll really enjoy their sets. I wouldn't even dare playing with them in fear of their value going down 5%. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom