Really Getting Into Design (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Lately I’ve been working on an inlay design for a fellow member and I’ve been mocking up some logos here and there. Inlay design is something that I would really like to work on as I enjoy it a lot.

Right now I only have one photo that I can share because I’m away from my computer, but I’m happy with how it came out.

The design I have is for a trophy plaque for a local poker league here in Arizona. This was the first time that I had made anything without using any presets. I’m sure most of you will recognize the influence immediately. ;)

If anyone is toying around with the idea for a design, I’d like to offer to help. I can’t promise that it will be perfect, but I can promise that I will do my absolute best and work with you in every aspect to the best of my ability!

I will add some other designs later this evening!

iC3O5Kjl.png

Last edited:
Lately I’ve been working on an inlay design for a fellow member and I’ve been mocking up some logos here and there. Inlay design is something that I would really like to work on as I enjoy it a lot.

Right now I only have one photo that I can share because I’m away from my computer, but I’m happy with how it came out.

The design I have is for a trophy plaque for a local poker league here in Arizona. This was the first time that I had made anything without using any presets. I’m sure most of you will recognize the influence immediately. ;)

If anyone is toying around with the idea for a design, I’d like to offer to help. I can’t promise that it will be perfect, but I can promise that I will do my absolute best and work with you in every aspect to the best of my ability!

I will add some other designs later this evening!

View attachment 250984

Attachment won't open. Would love to check it out!

Hey, I'm interested. I've contacted a few different artists on here to get a sense of what they provide. (I think we already have an active PM? Not sure.) Still not ready, but in the next month or two I'm hoping to get my design draft in front of an artist for a professional draft. Keep me in mind!

Here's a really fun design that I've been working on tonight. I'm not sure if it will get used, but it was fun to work on an inlay where everything wasn't centered. I also tried to incorporate design aspects found on the Monopoly bills such as the background pattern, the denomination in a rectangle, as well as using the same font for the denomination found on the bills.

Last edited:
Here's a really fun design that I've been working on tonight. I'm not sure if it will get used, but it was fun to work on an inlay where everything wasn't centered. I also tried to incorporate design aspects found on the Monopoly bills such as the background pattern, the denomination in a rectangle, as well as using the same font for the denomination found on the bills.

View attachment 251160

Would love to have a monoply set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom