Ready for poker night! (1 Viewer)

JJYT

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi PCF,

I’m fairly new to the forum and was looking for a better chip set to spice up my home poker game. After months of deliberating and an assortment of stock chip samples ordered I decided to go with the Dunes china clay chips from Apache Poker. Paulson’s would have been nice but I’m very satisfied with my purchase (for now at least :)). Apache was even nice enough to throw in a free 100,000 plaque! Also got a set of Copag 4 color decks on Amazon. Can’t wait till this weekend!

On a side note I’m almost %100 certain of what these China clays are made of. The smell is indistinguishable from Sculpey (polyvinyl chloride).

Attachments

• B1D4FD17-A08D-4C0B-916E-0C97E5883297.jpeg
    B1D4FD17-A08D-4C0B-916E-0C97E5883297.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 214
Love the dunes! Congrats on your purchase. It’s been my opinion that the Dunes are one of the nicest chips in that price category. One of the few that offers edge spot progression. Enjoy!

Congratulations on your purchase, your wallet thanks you for not trying Paulsons!! Lol

Feel free to report back and let us know what everyone thought about the new chips! One bit of advice is not to get discouraged when they don't notice the difference. Most people playing poker are pretty oblivious to the chips they are using. It is really only the collectors that notice. @FordPickup92 and I are lucky to have joined in an area that is densley populated with other chip collectors that appreciate the efforts that go into building and buying quality chips.

Also looks like there is hope to also build a tourney set there on the top end? Going to test out the cash chips first before taking the full plunge?

Fellow chipper Ben

Congratulations on your purchase, your wallet thanks you for not trying Paulsons!! Lol

Feel free to report back and let us know what everyone thought about the new chips! One bit of advice is not to get discouraged when they don't notice the difference. Most people playing poker are pretty oblivious to the chips they are using. It is really only the collectors that notice. @FordPickup92 and I are lucky to have joined in an area that is densley populated with other chip collectors that appreciate the efforts that go into building and buying quality chips.

Also looks like there is hope to also build a tourney set there on the top end? Going to test out the cash chips first before taking the full plunge?

Fellow chipper Ben
Haha thanks for the warning! Yes I got some higher denominations for fun and tournaments. Unfortunately they were out of stock on the 1000 chips which I’ll order later but it should work for now.

China Clay Dunes are a great starter set. Just be careful as I started with the Pharoah china clays and got sucked into the hobby pretty fast ;)

Nice! This was actually my first set of chips I purchased when I first joined the forums. All that's left for you to do now is to post some pr0n once the chips get into play. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom