Re-Starting the home game... (1 Viewer)

JoeLikesPoker

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Joe here. I restarted my home game, full table is confirmed for poker in two weeks. I have my chips and plastic cards, can't wait. I bought some basic, blank ABS plastic chips with a steel weight, then printed out custom, 1-inch labels with my name, background image and denomination. They fit perfectly inside the inlay. It was tedium. I'll be keeping an eye out for a clay set, learn more about the current state of chips (last time I had a regular home game, you could buy Paulsons regularly without having to sell your car) and can't wait to talk to everyone about chips. All the best, happy posting.

Howdy! Welcome. You’re in the right spot. Good luck finding what you need

Good Luck with your game.
Your in the right forum to lighten the wallet lol

Let us look at those chips with the labels.
I'll definitely take some photos and post them soon. I made 1,000 tournament labels with a subdued image of Neil DeGrasse Tyson's "Watch out, we got a badass over here!" Meme. Also, just got my hands on my first Classic Poker chip samples, along with some updated Dunes samples (I have an old set that's the slippery plastic). Photos to follow, once I find the right thread/section.

Hey everyone, Joe here. I restarted my home game, full table is confirmed for poker in two weeks. I have my chips and plastic cards, can't wait. I bought some basic, blank ABS plastic chips with a steel weight, then printed out custom, 1-inch labels with my name, background image and denomination. They fit perfectly inside the inlay. It was tedium. I'll be keeping an eye out for a clay set, learn more about the current state of chips (last time I had a regular home game, you could buy Paulsons regularly without having to sell your car) and can't wait to talk to everyone about chips. All the best, happy posting.
Great to hear, good luck with the game! and welcome to PCF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom