Re-felt and re-foam (1 Viewer)

dirty moose

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a poker table that I'd like to re felt and re foam. The foam was glued and and the felt stapled. A ton of staples....

I'm wondering what the best way to re do both of them?

The table also has a racetrack around it so the center comes off with out any screws. I'm wondering if just flipping the center over is an option?

Any suggestions would be great.

Matt

Only issue I see with using the same piece is the height. If you have foam and felt down, flipping it over can add 1/4" of height, and a flush play surface (to the racetrack) is important to functionality.

It really depends how the table is assembled. Every table is different so it's hard to say without seeing photos or more description of how is put together.

Otherwise the best thing to do is to remove the felt and foam completely and replace them. Find a good staple remover and prepare your fingers for some punishment.

I actually just removed my old felt and added foam to a custom table I bought off someone really cheap. My felt came in just waiting for some help to install the felt on the table. I had to remove all the staples. I sprayed adhesive on my table to attach the foam and it didn't sit well so gonna try one more time. Here are a pic of the table with foam and the felt

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 141

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom