Rate this line-up - Sunset Beach cash (1 Viewer)

How do you rate the overall design of the set? (0 - awful, 10 - perfect)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sunset beach cash set is awesome!! And the perfect set up for a $1/$1 PCF circus game… :unsure:
0CCE187A-0323-4A80-ABFB-7BE8D41DA531.jpeg
107A5D71-4050-4C1C-9DD9-1562BEB0A8C3.jpeg

Haha. I just checked this out and saw I had given it a 1. Must have been grumpy that day. Shocking. Anyway, I’ll give them an honest 5 and that even feels low. But unleaded clay, inlay I don’t like, yellow $5 and white $100 aren’t my thing, and I rarely like brown chips in any denom.
That said, the $500 is stunning, I love the 8v quarter, the $1 is a great chip, and the $5 is really pretty, even if it’s the wrong color for a $5.
These are cool chips for sure, just not for me.

Haha. I just checked this out and saw I had given it a 1. Must have been grumpy that day. Shocking. Anyway, I’ll give them an honest 5 and that even feels low. But unleaded clay, inlay I don’t like, yellow $5 and white $100 aren’t my thing, and I rarely like brown chips in any denom.
That said, the $500 is stunning, I love the 8v quarter, the $1 is a great chip, and the $5 is really pretty, even if it’s the wrong color for a $5.
I actually agree with some of this:

red .25 is an awesome chip, but it is a lot of edge spot for a low denomination chip.
blue 1 is nice - could have used a better color than brown thou.
yellow 5 - is an awesome chip if u can get used to a yellow 5. My players get confused Just cause I usually use a red 5.
brown 20 - new to me but I actually like it. The green really pops.
white 100 - I am not really a fan of white chips in general. They get dirty way too fast. Then look like crap.
mexican rose 500 - one of the best chips made by Paulson. My wife’s favorite chip.

overall I give this set an 8.

Where is the "master thread library for Rate This Lineup". This is the content we are here for! LOL

I think I must be the only person on PCF who thinks that $500 is completely overrated. Does next to nothing for me.

Yellow $5s on the other hand... :love:

Another thing about this one. If one more set of eyes evaluated before going ahead, they would see too much blue. Every chip but the 20. If you change the five spot, blurple 20, replace blue spot on the hundo…

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom