Rate this line-up - Sunset Beach cash (1 Viewer)

How do you rate the overall design of the set? (0 - awful, 10 - perfect)

Results are only viewable after voting.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
What you are voting on:
- color progression/combinations
- edge spot progression
- inlay design
How do you rate the overall design of the set?

What you aren't voting on:
- rarity/availability
- condition
- affordability

hm0E7rh.jpg

Too busy.

The inlay is pretty nice, but the theme doesn't appeal to me.

Four out of ten.

Eh, inlay is not great, the font is worse. The base colors are typical Cali and pleasing. Mixing 39mm and 43mm tilts me. Not a fan. I voted a 5.

Strong 6 possibly a 7. Excellent individual chips, lots of 10s, but on conjunction with each they lose some of their appeal. Inlay is pretty average.

Color combos are very nice
Spot progression in the set is a bit haphazard
Inlay is ok (just another rework of the Dunes inlay)
gave it a 6

Inlay is ok.
Progression from chip to chip is confusing.
I like the mix of 43mm for the larger denominations.
Voted 6. Agreed that some chips are amazing alone but together they just don't mesh.

The brown chip for the 20 looks much better in John's hot stamp setup above, maybe because the edge spots on the AR mesh well.

I dislike the 20 in the SB collection and I think the general market agrees as that chip has been slower to sell in the past (not now) and usually sold for a much lower price than the rest of the lineup.

I love all the chips individually, but as a set I think the progression throws me off. That said, I am sample buyer if anyone has one available! Only need the lower denominations!

The brown chip for the 20 looks much better in John's hot stamp setup above, maybe because the edge spots on the AR mesh well.

I dislike the 20 in the SB collection and I think the general market agrees as that chip has been slower to sell in the past (not now) and usually sold for a much lower price than the rest of the lineup.
Haha so it’s just me who got f*cked then.

It's just preference but I'm #TeamNoBrownChip

Couple years ago those SB 20s were going for about 350-375 a rack, but then again most other chips were half the price of what they are now.
Well I offered $1,250 for a rack and got crickets so the pandemic must’ve made people love shit brown.

It's just preference but I'm #TeamNoBrownChip
Well I offered $1,250 for a rack and got crickets so the pandemic must’ve made people love shit brown.

They're basically on the binary-scale for me of either "f*ck yes" or "never" (the green/gray insert 3d14s and Lakeshores are incredible). No comment on the SBs besides that I would shoot @ImCrossland the fastest PM in the west.

I am a huge fan of all sunset beach chips, cash and tourney. I will says the inlay could be better….. a lion’s head perhaps?
29B2255B-0989-45F0-8692-B19C4DCE2D6C.jpeg

Biggest flaws for me are the base color on the .25 and the $20.
Would have preferred a lighter color like peach or something else similar for the fractional chip.
And for the $20, I would have gone darker... dark gray/charcoal/black.

Just my .02

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom