Rate this inlay - Nirvana Lounge (1 Viewer)

Rate this inlay on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best.

• Total voters

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
1594865188366366866590447047501.jpg

I have no idea what to vote here. I think subjectively, it's either a 1 or a 5. I mean, you either love the spots, mold, and old school inlay, or you don't right? Feels like a certain hit or miss with folks.

Objectively, I just don't know. We're only judging the inlay.
Probably the easiest vote yet.
What makes the inlay by itself a killer, certain 5 for you? I don't have a ton of exposure to old school designs or chips, so I honestly don't know how amazingly perfect this is, or what could have been done better or altered?
Solid 4. Great homage design
As a 4, something in the inlay you might have switched up? Is there a way this would've been a 5 for you, or maybe just it being an homage limits it to a 4, that there's a higher bar/threshold to hit a 5 compared to new, original content?

I gave it a 4 because I like it a lot. And I like the take on the original, which i would also score as a 4.

I'm fact I prefer it over the original, because imo the Buddha fits the theme better than the dancer On the new china club.

Most of my scores have been in the 2-4 range. I think I've only given one or two 5s in the whole thing.

CDDD472D-2A6D-4185-A9EF-9B198FAE5EEC.jpeg If you were the original artist for the New China Club Reno chips this would be a very unique home run. It was clever to add the Buddha and make it more personal. I don’t know the back story so can’t add more. What does the new script say? Hope it says Chippy...

View attachment 492325 If you were the original artist for the New China Club Reno chips this would be a very unique home run. It was clever to add the Buddha and make it more personal. I don’t know the back story so can’t add more. What does the new script say? Hope it says Chippy...

It says "Nirvana" in Sanskrit

Most of my scores have been in the 2-4 range. I think I've only given one or two 5s in the whole thing.
Yes I realized this after the fact. I feel I was too loose early on, but can't change my scale now as it's only in relation to my previous ratings.

Hindsight is a bit**, we should have had a ton of these together and only presented as inlays. Too many people vote differently based on which chip is shown (if the inlay doesn't vary), etc.

Nice, but I really don't like the $2500.....twice too :/

$2500? One is a $25.00 chip for the cash set, the other is for the tournament set
I am aware of that, but the $25.00 to me just looks too much like $2500. (Oh, the "twice" referred to having it twice on the same chip).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom