Rate this inlay - King's Castle (1 Viewer)

Rate this inlay 1 to 5, with 5 being the best.

• Total voters

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
1594414982864.png

Last edited:
This is not a good looking inlay, IMO. The characters in the middle are too small, busy, and cartoonish. Denom is too small. I normally like handwritten looking fonts, but the King's Castle one doesn't look that great. Although the banner and handwritten font is probably why I gave it a 2 star rating instead of a 1.

Needs a clearer, simpler logo, and larger denom.

Ummm....the last picture of your home games was some leftover blow on the counter and a naked kick line in the hot tub. I’d think you’d love these.

Also, where’s my home game invite?
Sorry to disappoint but it was just my mates weed pipe. Not sure why he owns a weed pipe, but he's weird lol

I want to fight people. But that’s dumb.
Can we set up a heads-up challenge, where the normal people can smack down the wackadoos (who don’t like this inlay) in poker?

It’s ugly, the denom is small, and orange and red screams 1970s at you. But the dude is royally dressed, being pampered by his queen, and staring at the large boobies of his serving wench. 5outta5.

I’ll even put up money for charity. I mean, not a lot. But $10 per match?

I want to fight people. But that’s dumb.
Can we set up a heads-up challenge, where the normal people can smack down the wackadoos (who don’t like this inlay) in poker?
But your favourite chip and avatar is an overripe vegetable lol

Once again, the polling mechanics are flawed, if truely wanting to evaluate existing inlay designs.

Take the inlay out of the chip, alter it in some non-consequential fashion (so that the design is not significantly changed but is not recognizable as a desired classic chip, stirring deep long-held desires), and it scores low with everybody.

The inlay design blows. The chips are great. The polls are flawed.

Last edited:
Well at least it was designed to fit a round inlay but...why are there $ before and after the 1-5-25 denoms?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom