Rate this inlay - Hannah's Room (1 Viewer)

Rare this inlay from 1 to 5

• 1 (what kind of an idiot puts a babies face on a poker chip)

Votes: 19 40.4%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 9 19.1%

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Now this one is for the lols. And yes these chips are getting made lol I just really wanted a new tourney set and I felt like sticking my firstborn's face on them, so I had a nice baby memory of her, before she grows up and turns into a smartass like me.

Screenshot_20200418_184222.jpg
Screenshot_20200716_081108.jpg

Think I might be about to take last place :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wow we should have had them all like this. It is difficult to judge when only seeing an inlay.

This is difficult. With something this personal and an obvious partial joke/directly tied to emotion chip set, are you rating the execution of the inlay, or literally the idea of putting the newborn on the chip?

I couldn't figure out where to start, because I would do something like this. I'm not in love with the chip, particularly the denom font, but that's subjective. Big plus for going the shadowed/caricature route, think it works well. The bounty is fricken awesome, works so well on both that emotional tie and funny level.

I was around a 2-4, because again I think even if you had no idea what was happening here, a person would understand the content and context, and it works well *enough*. I think on the artistic/aesthetic scale its a 2.7, but I'm going 3. It's something new that isn't being done. Show me a better execution of this, and I'll bump it down to a 2.

(Isn't it funny how I would rather play with a 3 like this than a 5 of something else? If the question was, would you want to play with this set, or how fun is this inlay, both of those score 6s)

I need a barrel of the bounties just so I can tell my players the ridiculous story behind them.

"What's with the baby on this chip?"

"It's some guy on a poker chip website's newborn daughter flipping the bird"

Solid 5.

Last edited:
Should have used that denom font on the Motswari chips. Nicest thing I can say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom