RANT Review: Palm Gaming (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Not really sure where to start here....I used to be a big supporter of these guys. Sadly that has changed. I know from previous dealings that their web-attentiveness is somewhat lacking. That is why I always contact them by phone. Which I did a month ago when I inquired into getting some various mgk samples for size and thickness. Joe told me send the info via email. Done. A week and a half later I heard nothing. I sent another email telling Joe to forgo the samples if they havent already done something with samples for what amounted to a 500+ chip order with racks. Another week passes with no response. I call Joe asking if he received the email asking for the 500+ and racks and he looks quickly and says no. I begrudgingly re-send the email. Two days later after no confirmation of reception ask if he received that one. Joe says "yes" and the shipping department is working on it and doing up a shipping quote. Which brings us to today. basically a full month later and still nothing.

So I guess rather than doing something special for my craps table I'll be adding on my Silver Club chips using Josh @ Apache to expand my set and thus Gear for more labels. People who know what decent customer service is....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom