For Sale Random Singles For Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsLV

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

I wanted to see if there is any interest here for the below before I attempt to sell on Facebook or possibly eBay. PP FF and US only.

4D9F508A-FE89-4FBB-A3AF-14DAB0E8F852.jpeg
8576280D-5D4C-4487-A3A2-E3FC58BA581E.jpeg

Hard Rock LV 5000 NCV ($40 shipped) - I believe this was part of the original tournament set they used that was made in 1996. This was the highest denomination. Value in TheChipRack is $75-100. Last one sold in ChipChat auction was $60 (there is also one in the current ChipChat auction)

Premier Cruise Lines $500 ($25 shipped SOLD) - Nice colors.

Little Caesar’s $5000 Sports Book ($85 shipped SOLD) - Great card capper. Only 100 made according to TheChipRack. One of these sold in the last ChipChat auction for $150.

Sport of Kings $1000 Cancelled ($15 shipped) - Interesting history on the place, didn’t last long.

Christy and Jones Orange Sample Chip ($25 shipped SOLD) - Cool chip with a pretty nice stamp. Not as common as the Paulson samples.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures.

Thanks,
Derek

Last edited:
No idea what the DBZ reference is but... YES!
These two characters are doing a DBZ move called fusion where the two are combining into one much more powerful entity. This is done optimally when both characters have the same power level and wavelength so I think what Vic is saying is that with you two combined you both become a singles collecting monster.

These two characters are doing a DBZ move called fusion where the two are combining into one much more powerful entity. This is done optimally when both characters have the same power level and wavelength so I think what Vic is saying is that with you two combined you both become a singles collecting monster.
Love that breakdown!

Love that breakdown!
Great breakdown! I just meant we could combine shipping if he wanted LOL

BUT THAT WORKS TOO LETS GO WITH YOURS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom